Jumat, 13 Agustus 2010

paradise

i cant wait my days to orchard ,idk i think everyone do love this place too cause evrythngs easy to fine right here. from clothingline,cosmetic,shoes,and another branded things. as long as im here, i will never stop to shopping.do you guys same with me? btw i went to orchard 2times and its will never enough for me.

night at orchard,i dont bought anything just cotton on bcos its already too late and all shops are closed.poor me. but i will came back tommorow noon.
loose shirt-yuan. whitebelt-yuan.shoes-yuan. neklace-diva. random bangles.gucci bag



came back again to orchard at tommorow noon,walk arround from mall to mall and found too many interesting stuffs.thx mom to allow me bought it all. honestly, im very tired that day but it was very fun.
top-zara.vest-gaudi.flowery short-yuan.lovestocking-yuan.random bangles and rings. neklace-svs.hat-bought it at bugis street.

1 komentar:

about me

Foto saya
jakarta, Indonesia
everyone call me chacha,im 17yearsold and of course,i love fashion! and im very very love channel and gucci for sure!

Pengikut

LOCALblogger!they`re too fabulous