Minggu, 15 Agustus 2010

jump and suit

my last outfit on my last trip. see you again malay and welcome my beloved indonesia =)

there is my brother sat beside me and busy with his psp.btw im so in love with his brown shoes.
btw thx to my younger brother,i like the angle of this photo.smooch*
got 2 new baby on my bag, bobbibrown gel eyeliner i bought it at pavilion mall and channel lipgloss


i bought it when im shopping with my mom at bugis junction.i dont know when im first looking at this shoes,im so in love with it im super duper like the pattern of this shoes.and begging for my mom to bought it for me cause the price is quite expensive. but very worth it cause made in japan.

jumpsuit-zara. cardigan-cotton on. hat-bugistreet.belt-unbranded. LV brea bag.

3 komentar:

  1. AMAZING POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following:)

    If you like blue colored decor...check out my blog:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    BalasHapus

about me

Foto saya
jakarta, Indonesia
everyone call me chacha,im 17yearsold and of course,i love fashion! and im very very love channel and gucci for sure!

Pengikut

LOCALblogger!they`re too fabulous