Rabu, 24 Februari 2010

unforgetable saturday

last saturday,me and my "nyenye" decided to do sosial activity at gading griya`s orphanage. there is was so fun and nice. they`re seem very interested in the event that we made. we are singing,dancing and laughing together.sounds nice event rite? yes! i feel happy to be among them! i miss that day,really really miss! we are descended frm 2 different worlds,im with my mom and dad but you dont have mom and dad. i almost died when imagining how to life without parents`care and parents`love.but you`re so great cause still can smile and laugh and i realize when i see ur smile,i know how to face the world.you`re better than us and we believe that! one day,we`ll come back again.
btw,im really really really love to some children there.they are TABITHA and AUDREY, they`re both very similar with korean girl,so cute! and then LIA, little girl with very innocen
t face.but overall i love them!


this photos was taken at sevvy`s house before we go to orphanage bracelet-frm thai.chanel rinng-moms.purple watch-swatch

there is some charity`s photos
tabitha,my favourite girl

3 komentar:

  1. I want your Chanel ring!

    camerafilmroll

    BalasHapus
  2. dear, you should enlarge your picture...and your look is very nice! I love it

    ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. wowww you look like 'angel' in there :)

    BalasHapus

about me

Foto saya
jakarta, Indonesia
everyone call me chacha,im 17yearsold and of course,i love fashion! and im very very love channel and gucci for sure!

Pengikut

LOCALblogger!they`re too fabulous